Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2016, 02:46 AM

Finch Sartaddi-Destruction

Finch blinked at Livi in surprise when she said that she had it bad, more heat rushing to her face. She didn’t think that she could get any more embarrassed, and now this! Looking down at her paws she shuffled on them slightly. It seemed that she was overthinking it, because she asked her what the problem was. Slowly she looked up, her tail thumping on the ground behind her softly. "B-but what if he doesn’t like me?" she squeaked, her bright blue eyes growing wide as she admitted it out loud. That was her biggest fear, that she brought up liking him more than a friend and wanting to know more about him. But what if he didn’t feel the same way, and just wanted to be friends? That would ruin her, her hopes for actually finding someone in this world other than her brothers that understood her. "And what do I even do.. Or say?" It was shameful in how inexperienced she was, but honestly this was only her second crush, and she hadn’t done anything about the first. Her tail curled and uncurled from her side, her unease making her weight shuffle. She rocked slightly, her ears clinging to her head. She would fumble through life if it wasn’t for those who supported her. She had gotten herself lost and in trouble, developed a stutter from not talking and used to be scared of her own shadow. Finch had grown up a bit since then, but she knew that she was awfully naive for a woman of her age. She shouldn’t be asking a woman who was the same age as her what she was supposed to do, but it wasn’t like she had a mother to question. The pale girl would figure out something to do to repay the chocolate warrior, soon enough, but it was obvious that she was desperate.

"SPEAK"
"SPEAK ITALIAN"
"CIVETTA SPEAK"