gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 02:52 AM

It made him wonder what she meant when she said that it built character, but again he didn’t press her for questions that he knew would upset her. Quickly her mood shifted when introductions were made, his tail swishing behind him as he spoke about her mother. Three languages, wow! Oleander hoped that he got there one day, other languages were fascinating to say the least. He chuckled when she said that he would be a good teacher though, his head shaking back and forth. "Et sic, so so. You would be surprised at my teaching skills, I think," he said, pulling himself to his paws and stretching out. It was then that he remembered that he had come here for another reason, his teal eyes growing wide as he glanced around the lake. Oh, he had come to see if there was any ginseng root left! Turning to Simber, he dipped his head in a sort of apology, glancing around once more. "Do you know anything of herbs, Simber? I came here looking for ginseng radix ginseng root. It is quite rare, but I heard it may grow here. Spero, I hope," with how dry it had been he wasn’t sure if it would even still be alive. It liked damp areas, around the lake would be a good place to start. Glancing back at the russet woman, he tried to stay focused on her while Cedar stood, getting a head start in their search. Oleander hoped that the woman knew a little about healing, it would be nice to have her as a companion as they searched. Plus, because it was such a rare plant more eyes wouldn’t hurt.

"SPEAK" -- "CEDAR SPEAKS" -- "SPEAK LATIN"

Oleander speaks Latin, but is fluent in English. Cedar is a black backed jackal and is always with Ollie unless otherwise stated.