size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-19-2016, 07:29 PM

He hadn't really expected Archie to have any kind of exuberant reaction to him. It had been a long time, but he didn't forget Archelaus' stoic expressions. He nodded in understanding when his brother told him that he had been back for a few days now. So he had just missed his arrival. Ah well, at least he was too late to the party. He almost said something about being the only one of the brothers to never leave, but he bit it back. He didn't want to get off on the wrong foot. He was just glad to have Archelaus and Vitus back. A grin cracked his lips at Archie's jab a chuckle rumbling in his chest. He had forgotten what it was like to have brothers to pick on and be picked on by. Sisters were completely different. He couldn't just walk up to Diana or Jayne and tease them like that without hurting their feelings.

Surprise touched Tib's expression when Archie asked about a woman's scent on him, but he knew he shouldn't be surprised. Finch's scent was probably all over him by this point. He hadn't really considered it before his brother pointed it out. "Nothing gets past you, eh?" he asked with a smirk. "Yeah, I just got back from visiting Finch. Someone kinda likes this ugly mug, believe it or not." He chuckled and his tail wagged gently behind him. "What have you been up to? Something exciting I hope?"

Speak Thought Others