size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
11-19-2016, 10:14 PM
When Vali's call rose up beside her, Lillianna smiled, though nervousness and fear tainted her every thought. She was afraid of being rejected... and with good reason. She was also scared to see the hurt in the eyes of the ones she cared for - she didn't want to see anyone hurt. She wondered what they all thought; surely that she wouldn't just abandon them, right? They couldn't think anything like that about her, right? They knew that she would never leave of her own volition, of her own accordance, at the very least without asking... she hoped.

Silence was strong between the two women as they waited, the tension clear as they waited to see who would show. It was Lillie who spotted the figure first, though at a glance she immediately knew it wasn't Bass - the figure was too dark, too tall. It was with a jolt that she realized it was Lark, and she whined softly. She took a step forward, but she couldn't go any more forward; he stopped far inside the border, and she... she was no longer Abaven. She couldn't pass that border without trespassing onto pack lands.

She couldn't see his expression from here, but hers was pained, staring in his direction with emotions that even she didn't quite understand. She didn't expect the surge of emotions when she saw him, but at the same time she couldn't be surprised - not after what they shared. What this relationship was, she was hesitant to admit, but she didn't want to lose what they had had... and she was utterly terrified that she completely lost him.

The thought made tears pric her eyes, and she turned her head away, ducking her head to the side. She could feel the knowing, empathetic gaze of Vali. The woman knew - to a degree - her emotions, and Lillie also knew that they were similar to Vali's own because of the fact that Vali also had a wolf she cared very much for, albeit differently as far as Lillie was aware. The former officer couldn't look at Vali; she didn't want to see that look.

Thankfully, or perhaps not, another figure appeared. This time, the figure was ghost-like, a pale form that was still very familiar. It was Bass, alpha of Abaven, and a man she was very hesitant to face. He made a straight path for Vali, though, and Lillie watched as his head snaked around Vali's, and Vali leaned into him. She resisted glancing at Lark, instead bowing her head again. It wasn't long before Bass stepped back, and she looked up at him. That put Lark in the corner of her eye, and her gaze drifted past Bass with an expression of pain as it focused on the man.

She flicked her gaze away when Bass spoke, his harsh tone nearly making her flinch. Please, please let her be able to explain without screwing up. Please. "I... I got wounded," Lillianna began, glancing away from Bass. "I was hunting, and far from here. You know I travel, and explore the lands around - I was exploring fertile lands in the south, where no packs dwelt, but the land was beautiful. I traveled with Vali, who wanted to check out the herbs there. We only meant to be gone a couple of days. I had found a baby moose; I checked around and I did not find the mother anywhere... so I took it down, quite easily. Where I took it down, the mother had been. I got kicked, and... that's where I don't remember anymore." The last thing she remembered was being delirious with pain, the pain of it making her shudder slightly. She glanced at Vali, wondering if she should go on or let the other woman answer; she received a half smile, and then the other began speaking. Lillie was okay with this; she'd let the other say her side, and she simply listened and watched Bass, though she couldn't help her gaze drift to the brown form too far away from her.

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.