size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

His limbs felt weak from his run as he stood there waiting, though as the red-faced woman came speeding up to him with a mouthful of herbs neatly wrapped in a leaf, he summoned all of his strength to stand strong in front of her and not give off the appearance like he was hurting. She inspected him and he felt guilty for making her worry, though it certainly felt nice to know that she held so much concern for his well-being. She was such a golden-hearted woman, so he waited patiently for her to finish her inspection and made sure to answer her inquiries right away. His ears held themselves backward apologetically as he lowered his head to keep level with the tiny woman's. "I'm okay, I'm not hurt. It's my dad." He gave a big sigh, pausing only for a moment as he tried to think of what to tell her first before quickly continuing

"He's challenged a pack on the battlegrounds. I had no idea he would do such a thing, but he's out there right now and I know that if he gets hurt- we won't exactly have a healer willing to help him. I- I am not asking you to get involved, I don't want anyone angry with you too but I came for some advice.. and maybe some instructions on how I can help him if he gets hurt really bad. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to threaten to take away anyone's home, I don't know why he's doing this." He whined softly before adding, "And I'm really sorry to bring this to you, I just wasn't sure who else to go to and I don't know what to do."

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]