gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-20-2016, 05:41 PM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

All this talk of mutual meetings and exchanges of knowledge had Karabela excited for spring. All they had to do was survive the winter but she was confident in herself and her members and she knew they could weather whatever winter decided to dish out. She listened with interest as Leo described his scholars, particularly his mention of his navigators. The older wolves made her think of her Elder rank though of course her pack was to young for the rank to be utilized yet but she liked the idea of gathering knowledge to pass on. "I see, it seems like a wise rank to have. My navigators usually take up the rank of Traders and invest themselves in learning about the earth and its resources and in particular how we can best utilize the treasures we've been given. Perhaps some time we might be able to exchange various pieces of knowledge."

She was glad to hear that Leo had a set of good hunters in his pack. Dagmær would be thrilled! Karabela nodded at the mention of the healer with pups. "Perfectly understandable. Yes, if your nephew wouldn't mind I'm sure Dagmær would enjoy learning from him." She was fine with them hunting on the steppe or in a one of Fiori's territories but a neutral meeting place seemed a fair compromise and she nodded eagerly. The only place she would not allow strangers to hunt was Fenrir's Maw and more for the safety of her potential trading partners than anything else. The mountains would be particularly treacherous to those that did not live among them.

"Excellent! That sounds like a plan to me. Do your people celebrate the Solstice? Perhaps we could plan the event for then. Well… the hunting anyway. I suppose herb gathering would have to wait unless we held the event in lands farther to the south. If you're looking for a territory between ours I believe Redbud Nook would be a good choice."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king