Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 10:01 PM

Ganta gave a small nod. Yes he was ambitious… and not in the way his father was, no, but he still held ambition his his heart. He wanted to create… wanted to build things anew. He wanted to protect the things he loved. “I understand, Miss Avalon. But I can certainly hope that you might be, right?” He let out a soft chuckle. “…and if it is to be one of your children whom will takeover the pack then I’m sure I can speak with them about the chance at the very least. Who knows? Perhaps Dragoste’s vision will become more flushed out by that time.” He grinned. Sure he understood there was other things that could take away her position… he just saw Avalon as a strong individual.

“I’d be happy to become a Brave. I am a fighter deep down, though I’ve also been learning a bit of herblore in honor of my mother. She… was more delicate and peaceful than my father perhaps realized.” Ganta chuckled softly. “I’d also be happy to assist in any hunts as well. I want to work on my own individual skills… as many as I can. If I want to be a leader someday I’m going to need to know as much as possible.” Ganta paused.

“Do you think… I could talk to you about Dragoste again? Whether you are chief of Ivalice at the time or not… I’d like your insight.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...