Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-21-2016, 08:30 AM
It wasn't strange at all for the brute to be around family again, some part of him just felt most comfortable in their company than anyone else's- whether or not they were aware of that, he didn't care. He was just proud to be staring his brother in face and bringing a chuckle out of Tib. He smiled when he heard it, inky lips breaking the stoicness of his expression as he held himself a little taller. It wasn't a challenging tall but more of a confident and 'proud to be with you' tall.

He smirked when his brother mentioned that nothing gets past him, his rubies slanting in a sly expression as he waited for the explanation that was to come. While he didn't like to gossip all too often about the private lives of others- he couldn't deny that girls were particularly fascinating so he grinned. In all honesty, he recognized that his brother was an impressive wolf to look at. He was strong, tall and uniquely marked and colored. He would be quite the catch for any woman, but Ark couldn't let his brother's ego get larger than his own now could he? He chuckled. "Nothing quite as exciting as what you've been up to, I assure you. Just wanted to see the world for awhile, is all. The world is.. incredibly boring compared to here." He gave a single laugh in the form of a exhale out of his nose, air blowing out his nostrils as his nose wrinkled and he looked up to Tib again. For a moment, his thoughts flashed a haunting memory of the face of his ex-girlfriend that had kept him away. He didn't let it bother him and pushed it away, deciding to change the topic to where he was currently.

"What's all happened in Fiori in my absence? Last I knew, our brother was challenging Leo for the throne and ended up losing. I imagine a lot has happened since then, yeah? Though I see our uncle still stands strong." His last words were spoken fondly as he looked around the falls. Their uncle had protected Fiori through-out the entirety of their lives and it was honestly quite inspiring. Though inspirations hit Archelaus like a cattle-prod hit a dead cow. He couldn't imagine doing something so great in his life, himself. He liked sleeping too much.

On a more serious note, all sly expression in his features seemed to fade away as his rubies shimmered in appreciation. "Thanks for taking care of our mothers, Tib. I know it hurt them when we left, thank you for being there for them."
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]