size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-21-2016, 05:57 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

Her words actually made those of Ramsay's echo back to him. He looked down partly in shame for doubting his dad, but he was nervous. He did not want to push families out of their homes, but his father wasn't thinking about them. He was thinking about him. Vadim frowned, "If I had never said I wanted to be King, this would have never happened." He felt so responsible now and he let out a long sigh. He was tired, but his night was not over. "Thank you for offering help, Amalia. I.. I promise that whatever herbs we use, I'll work to find them and replace them for you. I just want to make sure that my father is okay. I am in your debt."

He noticed the misty look in his friend's eyes and his own ears drooped before the youth stepped forward and offered her a gentle nuzzle. "I am sorry about your son, I.. I wish there was something I could do. I promise I'll let my father know. I'll tell him, and I won't let my family slip away." He gave a confident nod before turning to look at the path he came down, his 'brow dots furrowing. "We should hurry, I don't know how long we have. The fight had just broken out when I got there."

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]