Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-21-2016, 11:12 PM
She's scared. He understands. He's not really a wolf, more of a... weird... deer... thing. Leggy, tall, hairy... doglike. A wolf hunter, if there were more of him. If he were stronger, if he were faster. Instead Poser is a gentleman, a healer, a careful creature. Something about him is raw power, but he won't use it. He won't dare use it. Nothing about the man will dare. That would be without honor, that would be without... he couldn't place that. Poser wouldn't. Not anymore. He wouldn't dare take on his own hurt in that manner. He would only take up with gentleness, with grace.

The grace is raw today. He doesn't necessarily mind, but he thinks it over carefully. Head carried low, eyes gentle and bright. Watching the girl. Careful. Careful as he looks at the woman, tries to ease her shaking. Tries to keep her... okay. Okay at best, it appears with this woman. Still, he is confident. There's a balanc with this man. Always a balance. Would she let him?

"Forgive me if I don't believe you, but I'll let it go. My question stands, what can I do for you?" His head quirks softly to the side, the shadow carefully watching the woman. Dark and pale, Poser is careful and curious about the woman. Tail wagging softly. Gentle as ever.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]