ardent

t-t-totally dude

Phantom

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2016, 12:07 AM
He was busy picking up the scents on the island, so busy that he didn't notice the woman's approach. His angular snout was pointed low as his neck outstretched far below the level of his spine. The shepherd's thick limbs spread out to either side of him, toes digging in the sand as if playing with it while he continued to pick up the trail of the deer.

It wasn't until her charming voice rang clear that the shepherd's large ears perked up and he stood at attention like the true knight that he was. He turned around to face her respectfully, his build relaxed yet confident as he leveled out his stance. "..in fact, yes." He smiled a haphazard smile that held a slant to one side before he canted his chiseled muzzle, the bridge of his nose flat and expressionless yet bent and full of character in only a way that a shepherd could accomplish. "I am on the trail of what I believe to be a small herd of dik-diks. I don't suppose you are interested in working together with a stranger? My name is Phantom, and quite honestly I was hoping I might run into someone else out here. There's more than enough to make startling the lot of them worthwhile." Without the protectiveness over Eniko getting in his way, the young adult was ever the charming socialite- but he was focused. A friendly smile remained on his lips, but if she were to deny him he would make the best out of hunting alone.