size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-22-2016, 04:40 PM

ooc: not starting the second round yet, just responding to Ama xD

Leo gave Archelaus a pleased grin when the silver male appeared first. "Afternoon, Archelaus. Indeed it should be!" He always liked meetings. It gave him a chance to see everyone in one place and enjoy a moment out of his own head. However he wasn't able to complete his own thoughts because out of nowhere he felt paws shoving into his back, pulling a startled yelp from him and making him flail as he tumbled off of the log he was sitting on. He went head first into the snow near the log, flopping into it with a soft whooshing thud. She scrambled to his paws, snow clinging to the fur around his head, neck, and chest, sputtering as he spun around to see who was to blame.

Unsurprisingly his red-headed sister was there behind him and he fixed her with a glare even though he was sure to look completely non-threatening with all this snow sticking to him. "I swear! I'm gonna have to put you in timeout one of these days!" he exclaimed, his glare showing his irritation, but he couldn't keep the grin off his face. There was no way to really be mad at Ama's silliness. He scooped up a chunk of snow with his ivory-dipped forepaw and tossed it in her direction before shaking himself off to rid himself of the snow she had pushed him into. He hopped back up on his perch, making sure to keep a close eye on Ama to make sure she didn't try to cause any more trouble. Faelyn and Jackson had come in while he was distracted so he gave each of them a smile while still keeping Ama in the corner of his eye.

"Talk" "You" Think