gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
11-22-2016, 05:46 PM

The threatening gray clouds that had been haunting the horizon had finally advanced, beginning a steady march across the sky and bringing howling winds and the smell of snow with them. It was not long before it began to flurry, but thankfully enough, the temperatures wee still too warm for any accumulation to form on the ground.
I moved slowly, my hitched gait even more pronounced at the moment; the cold didnt agree with my joints, and it always took me a little bit longer to get warmed up and moving at a decent pace.
It was not long before the crisp breeze brought a gust of flakes directly into my face, the scent of a female carried with it. Another wolf? Skull swung, looking to the owner of the scent, and it was not long before emerald gaze landed on a large wolf, gray and tawny tones nearly blending in with the horizon and the clouds.
Tail wagged slowly; it was clear that she had yet to notice me. Her gaze was tilted towards the horizon, seemingly enthralled with the scenery. "Nice day for a walk!" I chirped , announcing my presence as I slowly approached the taller woman. "Winter seems to come earlier and earlier every year." I mused, keeping my left side angled towards the wolf. It may seem odd, I guess, making my disability so visible (not that I could do much to hide it anyways), but it did play to my advantage. If she chose to attack me, well, at least my right leg could do something to absorb the impact and to brace myself against the force.
Jade gaze watched the wolf briefly before looking up to the clouds, trying to determine if the snow would lighten up or if it would get worse.

"SPEAK"
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]