Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-22-2016, 09:52 PM

Karabela giggled as the girl jumped in fright. Ok, that was mean but sometimes Karabela couldn't help herself and part of her found herself longing for the nostalgia of growing up with her own siblings and playing pranks, getting into fights… joys that left far to soon. She was pleased at the girls reaction though, the instinctive hackles raising and ears pinning back. It was a good reaction to have. Her ears perked forward as the girl asked if Raba would teach her the arts of battle. Oh, she hadn't realized Nah was interested in learning to fight. Karabela hesitated. She'd never really thought of herself as a teacher and she wasn't entirely sure how she would go about this but she didn't really feel she could turn the girl down. Ideally she would pair the girl up with Tonrar, their Defender but he was currently training her niece. Oh! There was Birna as well, perhaps she would do for a more long-term session.

"Ok, Nah. I can try and get you started but I'm very busy as an alpha. Tell you what though, I'll give you a quick lesson and then I'll introduce you to my aunt Birna. She's an amazing fighter!" Karabela had no idea how well Birna would do with an apprentice but she was sure the stern, old woman could lighten up a little.

"So tell me, Nah, what do you know about fighting? Do you know about your defenses?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king