size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

The youth looked back and forth between the two as they spoke. His eyes seemed to linger on Marina a bit longer than they should have, though he was for a few brief moments envisioning what it might have been like to sit here and have this discussion with Abelinda in her place. He would never admit that he missed his mother, but there were certain situations such as this one that left the child sometimes craving for her presence.

None of that was Marina's fault, though; he wasn't angry with her for not being Abelinda but rather intrigued by her. She seemed very interested in Liar, enough so to attempt to bring the family together by including his previous children and that made Vadim a little less scared of ever being viewed as the 'bastard' child when the new pups came. When she mentioned not ever having to view her or the children as family, Vadim shook his head. "No, no. That's not what I meant. You're the mother of my soon to be brothers and sisters. In that way, you're already a part of the family and you always will be. Blood bonds us, but not everyone who shares that bond can be trusted." His ears flicked, "I look forward to getting to know you. Marina. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other a lot more, and as long as you don't cross my father or the rest of my family- I'm sure we'll come to be good friends." He didn't mean to threaten her, but there was a seriousness in his words that might have made it come off as such. He tried not to stare at her for too long after he'd said all he needed to say but instead turned his attention back to his father.

He gave a short smirk on his meaty muzzle before lifting his head, "You act like there's some place else I'd rather be. Father, this is my dream! For us all to be respected and known through-out the land, to protect our family and offer a place of refuge for all of us. To be king. I am coming with you, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Just sad that we have to leave the North for it all to happen, and Avalon and the others. Can we pupnap Greed?" He chuckled, only half serious with his last comment. He knew Greed wouldn't come, but it didn't sit well with him to have one of their own so far from the rest of them.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]