Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM by Shrapnel.)
Luna is a rather kind wolf who is interested in learning all their is to know about herbs/healing and navigation.

- Gaining new friends is always a bonus.
- She's really not into making enemies, if she can somehow prevent it.
- Poser has recruited her so not looking for a pack.

- While she isn't looking for anyone special now, she's pansexual and a great proponent of polyamory. To her, love is love as long as all are aware and happy with the arrangement. It could also be interesting if she and an older male, 4-7 years older than herself eventually fell for one another... their wide age gap to some or even to one or both of them a deterrent, but love can't be stopped.

- She'd quite enjoy adopting a pup or two along the way if she were ever to stumble across a chance like that.

- It would be great to have experienced herbalist/healers and/or experienced navigators to teach her, especially if like herself they are loners walking the terrain.
She also is in need of at least 2-3 hunting buddies that can all hunt together from time to time.

- Open to other ideas. Throw your plots at me!

Aasta Incubus
I have a feeling she might eventually try to begin her own pack, if not I can't see her as anything but a loner at the moment. She even has an idea in process Pack Concept

She does need friends/allies and a slave or two, only males she feels can be slaves and that females must be free unless they are prisoner for some reason.

Noel Kringle | 6 years old | Loner
He needs friends. Some of his family members are up for adoption.

Viho Pup - profile