gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-25-2016, 03:07 PM

She frowned as the child began to blame himself, her head furiously shaking back and forth. "Each wolf's decisions are theirs alone to make. You didn't instill anything into your father, but merely brought forth a feeling he has been harboring. I have no doubt that without your words, one day he would have realized it for himself and done the same thing. It is not your fault, my love. Never blame yourself for the actions of others," she said softly, walking over to try and brush her nose against his cheek. He said that he would replace her herbs after she healed his father, but she once again shook her head. "That won't be necessary, I'll be fine love."

Vadim was so sweet, she let out a giggle as she grasped the bundle of herbs that she brought with her in her jaws. Motioning for him to lead the way, she followed into step behind him. It had been awhile since she had been to the battlefield, and the tiny wolf pushed the thoughts away of what happened that fateful day. She didn't have time to sit on old memories, she had a job to do.

-exit Amalia-

"SPEAK"