gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-25-2016, 05:17 PM

She eyed him with faint curiosity as the male apologized. Sorry? She didn't think that he had to be the sorry one. It was free country after all, not like she had any claim over it. Instead of saying anything about it though, she nodded slightly and shrugged her shoulders. Her ears flicked when he began to talk more, eyes narrowing slightly in a mix of confusion and mild fascination at the way he talked. Rhavaniel let loose an amused snort, though her piercing eyes never left the male as her own judgmental thoughts began to rise. The feline would quell her tongue for the moment, however, allowing Holly and this...odd male to introduce themselves first.

Holly was mildly surprised too, that this male bore the same last name as her. But then she wondered if he had been given the name like her own mother, or if he was pure-blooded. She knew that the majority of those with her last name weren't true Adravendi's, and she couldn't remember if she'd even met any that were pure to begin with. She and her siblings definitely weren't, because her mother had been adopted in when she was a child all those years ago. "Holly Adravendi. A fake one, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders. It was a true statement, wasn't it? She was not entirely proud nor caring about her last name. Not after her mother destroyed the proud image she once thought it bore. Nevertheless, she was stuck with it...and it hadn't really crossed her mind to change it either. When Thanatos gestured to her companion, she was about to confirm, but Rhava beat her to it. "Maybe you're not as slow or as dumb as you sound." The feline flicked her tail, gaze boring into the male. "Name's Rhavaniel, and I much prefer the terms Mentor. Guide. Bodyguard. Whatever is needed of me."

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!