Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-25-2016, 09:48 PM

For just a moment, the woman's bicolored gaze disappeared behind tightened lids in her wince, her teeth flashing with a growl lurking in the base of her throat. She quickly quieted herself but her expression remained pained as she slowly opened her eyes and looked back down to the source of the random jolts of discomfort. She let in a big breath before meeting the gaze of the quieter woman and taking notice of her timid yet caring voice and demeanor. Ricky's eyes followed the healer's as she quietly observed her, hanging on an answer as she found herself admiring the courage of the other as Ara came closer to evaluate her.

She didn't have time to really condition herself to the situation as it unraveled right in front of her, but she tried her best to remain as neutral and respectful as possible so she didn't startle the woman trying to help her. "It's.. no big deal, just my leg. I think I sprained it." She nearly sounded winded with every word, all in an attempt to hold up under the exhaustion that was finally coming up on her. She lowered her head to the sand, unable to fight both the pain and her desire to rest at the same time. Slowly, her maw even moved away from her injured limb.. as if to make it even safer if Ara wanted to get closer and look at it. She didn't want to beg for help, but there was something about her body posture and submissive change of character that made it quite obvious that she was begging already.

"Actually, I might have broke it.." She finally admitted, though not after a snicker split her muzzle and left a bright smile on her darkened facial features. "First broken bone of my life, but I guess I got over-zealous, as usual, trying to jump higher and faster than I'm capable of. I'm sorry but you wouldn't have any way to.. put me together, would you? Make me as good as new just so I can cross this ocean." She looked up to her, though her head remained firmly planted in the sand. She didn't have the desire to lift it. "There's so much I need to do.." her eyes gradually disappeared beneath the steady fall of her heavy lids, until finally she seemed to pass completely out of conscientiousness.

R for Ricky