gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
11-27-2016, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017, 09:46 AM by Elias.)
Going to run all the adoptions through this thread and review the applicants with each of the mothers!

Don't know how many pups will be rolled for, but we're going to shoot for 4 per litter. Feel free to do more than one application, or list a 2nd (or even 3rd) choice if we do not roll enough puppies in the litter you applied for. I *might* buy extra pup passes but we have to see how many gems I have left after everything else. :O

Fun Facts:
Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and arthritis run in Elias' bloodline. Bipolar has been more prominent in the females than the males, and nearly every member of their bloodline that has reached 8 years of age has experienced arthritis. (Mostly due to their size.) If you are going to be playing a larger pup (36"+), please plot for them to get this in their older years!

Blue eyes are so rare in the Praetor bloodline that children who keep their blue eyes are considered hallowed beings, Elias will most likely attempt to kidnap any children that appear with blue eyes.

Red eyes are opposite and more prominent in the Praetor bloodline, nearly every one of Elias' siblings had red eyes and it is believed that there is a relation between the red eyes and the "demons" that haunt their bloodline; aka bipolar/schizophrenia disorders.

Yellow/gold and silver eyes are thought to belong to seers blessed by the power of the sun and moon, silver eyed females in the bloodline's past have always been highly intellectual smooth talkers. One suffered from Bipolar disorder as well, Elias' mother, though Elias' sister with silver eyes is healthy and quite charismatic. Golden eyes have only occurred twice, once by Elias' great aunt and once by his sister. Golden eyed great aunt was a loner, though had a knack for befriending other animals outside of wolves. Elias' golden eyed sister was also a loner, a tomboy in her youth and a fighter- she grew up to be quite a hussy, though.. if I'm just being honest. :'D

I have been playing this bloodline a lot off-site and my former roleplaying partners and I had fun with it. These eye colors don't necessarily have to mean anything to you, but I'd be super excited to see them incorporated into the personality sets you have in mind. I'm also willing to change eyecolors on designs, just let me know in your app. (ie: I want design 2 but I'd like red eyes.)

Also, green eyes have never appeared in the bloodline before.

Mother's get first pick if they wanna play a design for their litter!

Wreckage Litter
Dame: Storm Wreckage
25% off height up to 42"
(Mother is only 26" though, poor girl. lol)
Pups will be raised in Abaven.
First names should have a plant theme.

*2 is claimed by Bluetick.

Adravendi Litter
Applications Closed.
Due: January 3rd.
Dame: Zuriel Adravendi
25% off height up to 42"
Pups will be rogues, eventually joining Lirim or Celestial.

*3 will be played by Shrapnel. Congrats!
*2 is claimed by Shelby.

Ancora Litter
Dame: Odette Ancora
25% off height up to 42"
Pups will likely be raised in Talis
Prone to hip dysplasia and blindness.

*1 is claimed by me.
*2 is claimed by Dragon.
If we roll another pup, it'll be open for adoption.

Armistice Litter
Dame: Abigail "Ricochet" Armistice
Pups will be rogues.

No adoptables from this litter, but just putting it up here so people know where all their half-siblings are. :D Only two survivors of this litter because Ricky's a mean mommy, and Evelyn and I are playing them.

Application
Code:
Name: Or what you preferred to be called ooc.
Other characters: Link your favorites here: <a href="">click</a>
Pup Name: For your puppy that you are applying for!
Litter: Last name of the litter you are applying for.
Design: Which design are you applying for?
Back up plan: What other pups/litters are you interested in?
Personality: Just the basics, or a full description fit for a profile page.
Availability: How often will you be able to post? How often do you currently post?

Optional:
Sample Post: Your pup is 6 months old, please supply an opening post of your pup starting a hunt alone.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!