Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-27-2016, 04:32 PM
She had just missed them. The northern pines were empty when she had arrived, the pack scent still there but fading. She had been very disappointed, but luckily for her, she had been able to track the many scents all the way to the southern continent. She had sort of lost the trail upon crossing the bifrost, and the further she went the more awed and distracted she became at the changes of scenery. Where boreas had winter, this land had summer. It was odd, but she wasn't complaining. Better seasons and weather meant better prey. And boreas had been down on its luck with prey as of late.

Where she ended up, however, wasn't exactly on her route. She had more or less diverted away from the trail, some of it becoming lost to her as herds had decided to wander by and dispersed it. She figured it wasn't a total loss, at least she knew they weren't in Boreas.

Moving along, she wandered about this strange land for an hour or so, her nose wrinkling at the scents around her. She did wonder though...if her sister was somewhere around here. Dual toned gaze scanned the area, her ears perked as she searched for something, anything really. And before long, she would spot a large figure some distance away. Without hesitation, she set herself into motion, wanting to approach. "Excuse me! Sorry to bother you, but have you seen a group of wolves cross this way?" She stopped about a yard or so away, peering curiously at the large brute.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!