size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-27-2016, 08:07 PM

The oddity was...well, just that. Odd. He was slender, his head was of a much different shape than what he was used to seeing in a wolf, in fact, his entire body was thin and slender with fur hanging down his frame in tendrils like furry ivy. He'd never seen a wolf this before, and he'd never seen a dog before so he wasn't too sure what to make of it. Canine it was, most definitely. But beyond that he clenched his teeth to keep from being rude, just in case, he didn't want to offend...yet. And yet, it was still a curious creature to look at. He appeared to be quite tall, though Dragon still stood a good six inches taller, just not as slender looking.

Green eyes watched as the male leaped atop some sort of...stone or whatever it was, ears perking with a slight interest at the strange name that was given. Poser? Well that was simple enough to remember. His last name, however, was something he wasn't even going to try and pronounce. It was foreign, and he was sure that if he tried to pronounce it, he would end up slaughtering the name. Poser also claimed that he lived here, which to Dragon...was quite curious. He wasn't sure what he'd do now at this point, since he was on the search for new territories...and so far, this had caught his attention. This canine definitely gave off some strange vibe, though Dragon couldn't exactly place his paw on why. "My name is Dragon Ancora. I come from the North lands. Nice to meet you Mr. Poser."

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.