Talon I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-21-2013, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013, 12:24 PM by Talon I.)
Normally Talon was hesitant to approach strangers, afraid they wouldn't want to talk to him, would want to be left alone. But this youngster was just as small as he was -- maybe even a bit skinner! The boy cocked his head to the side, his silver eyes welling with curiosity and wonder. Maybe she just was stupid? Had she not been talk how to speak normally? No... there was no way she was dumb, she was so pretty!

Talon watched as she gazed at him, her attention drifting down to his missing limb. He knew he was different in a way, but how different he hadn't quite yet grasped -- but being looked at like that made him uncomfortable, and he frowned gently as he tilted his head towards his sister.

She spoke then, letting out a cheerful giggle and hopping forward. Talon's eyes widened in surprise as she began to speak, wondering who or what Prospero was. And then she spoke again! He grinned as she spoke, her voice sweet to his ears. Like his mom's! But smaller and younger. She introduced herself as Kangi. "Nice to meet you!" He chirped, grinning, tail waving behind him with little inhibition.

"I'm Talon! This is my sister." He dipped his head respectfully, remembering his manners. "Where's your mom and dad?" He wondered if perhaps they lived around here, or if she was from another pack. Oh, the possibilities! All he knew was that he certainly didn't know her, and was pretty sure she wasn't from Seracia like they were.