gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-27-2016, 11:00 PM

Razor smiled at the little one. Tempted he fell into a play bow as well and wiggled his tail. Were his lungs able to handle the boundless amount of energy she had? Either way he stood up straight again. "Let's start by exploring. Stay by my side and if you have any questions let me know." Razor nuzzled her gently as he then let his paws start to carry himself away from the den and into the territory. He was sure that he could show Sabriel a lot. A wolf territory was vast and they had two of them.

The grove in winter had wilted grass - however because of the harshness of their other seasons it seemed like it would be alright. A mild winter was good from what he could tell. It was definitely good news for him. Snow was always a terrible trouble for the man. As he kept checking back to see if Sabriel was following him. "You can explore on your own you know, as long as you stay in Fiori's territory no one here will hurt you. Even if they try I'm a call away if you need me." he told her with a smile.

"Talk"