gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
11-28-2016, 04:57 PM

Heather started to feel the thinking brain power her father had. She wasn't even sure if that was possible but it was her job to give him the undivided attention that he deserved. Her paws shifted as she watched him with a little bit of fascination absorbing every word and trying to think of a response in return for when he was finished. She could see how it was hard and she knew she had been competing against her siblings for this. At least if anything at all - she didn't know if any of them had been interested. Well it left roza at least - Heather hadn't spoken to her sister in some time. Only Alfred and Lionel for the most part. Her tail flicked at that fact - maybe it was about time she spoke with her sister? Heather didn't know she was sort of afraid of hanging out with her, it had been the same with Alfred.

Her father went on to talk about age and it did sprout a sense of distress in her. Eyes furrowing but it soon faded. It didn't mean that he was going to go away so soon - it simply meant that he was feeling the affects of getting older as all wolves did right? He confirmed that as she shifted again and looked across the falls. Then falling on her ears - he said to her about becoming the heir should spring come around. After winter, she stood up then with her mouth open a little bit more than surprised. Here she was thinking that she wasn't doing enough and her father sprung this on her. "Well... I do still want to. I didn't think I was doing enough up to this point for it even!" Heather wagged her tail back and forth. "I want to help you and support Fiori where I can. I thought being heir would be my place in doing that. So I can learn even more about what it means to be a leader to a pack. I like the way everyone interacts with you and it seems like one big family." she looked off to the side and sat down. "So of course I'll do it. I'll try my best not to mess up either."

She let her tail calm down, the end only twitching now. So many thoughts were running through her head and some of them weren't entirely as good as the others. She was thinking of her mother mainly, but then she shoved that down to the back of her head. Heather looked at her father and pressed her side into his. His warmth that she could feel. He was here and she shouldn't waste her time on things that weren't there as much as she did. She smiled and her ears went back, exactly how she wanted it to be. She wanted her family here forever and she didn't want to lose anyone else that as for sure. Heather was far too anxious to tell anyone of her problems - she knew it might cause her issue's in the future but for now she'd let people see her how she thought she should be because she didn't understand any other emotions.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.