gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-28-2016, 08:36 PM

The girl was a little surprised when Vadim showed up. Though the girl had good senses so she could hear and smell him from well enough away. For a second she felt like she wasn't in the mood to even talk to anyone. Staring at him until he asked what was up, about to open her mouth to protest his company he said that she was pretty. Making her mouth shut as she went wide eyed and blinked at him. Ash let the end of her tail flick and she couldn't help but to laugh at him. Chuckling as she pulled a paw from the multi colored water and placed it over her nose. It came up clear, but in that pool of water it was beautiful. "Vadim I'm the plainest girl in these lands - you're much more handsome then I am." She stood up and gave off a small sigh. Her head moved to another side as she hummed for a moment.

"I'm feeling unsettled Vadim, I'm not sure what to call it other than that." she sat down and faced away from him, having her back turned to the male. "I have stupid dreams compared to everyone else. Any normal pack would have kicked me to the curb....." she looked at her paws for a moment. Gray eyes then shifting back over to Vadim as she shifted her body to him. What was she supposed to do with herself.

"Talk"
[Image: qB7n6hY.png]