Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-28-2016, 10:45 PM
Adventures are something that Poser can't live without. He can't let go of that spirit, that wandering ideal. Everything is beautiful. Everything was beautiful, nothing could hurt him. He's untouchable in his loveliness. It's beautiful, the way that he moves and the way he thinks. Bright eyes and soft steps. Always.

He's good in the water, careful and graceful. When he finally wraps his teeth around the horsetail. He's so pleased with himself, coming up with a massive clump of aquatic weed in his mouth. Tail wagging. Grinning. He'd gotten it! "Horsetail! There's plenty, want me to grab you some?" Wolfish grin, words muffled around the mouthful, tail thrashing wildly. Poser looks even stranger, even skinnier when he's wet. Dripping joy, coming closer to the shore, placing down the chunk.

"Mangroves by the sea? That sounds beautiful, I'd love to see it," The Russian man breathes the words, eyes going wide. How fantastic that sounded, seeing something so widespread and fantastic. Holy woah. What an interesting creature this Ara was, and Poser was happy to make a new friend.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]