Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2016, 05:15 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

The boy was still getting used to Koron’s presence around. The small polar fox followed at the youth’s heels as he started towards the call his father had made, feeling a sense of anxiety as he pressed on. The little fox was a new presence all together… but Alfred found himself grateful for her. She was an interesting creature, sweet in her own way, and, in others, she reminded him a bit of her mother Korrin. The little creature followed at his heels even now, her bright blue gaze shining.

“Your siblings will be here too, yes?” The young fox questioned. Alfred gave a small nod in answer. “Yes… they will be…” He told her, giving her a small smile. “We’re almost there. Then you can see just how many wolves live in Fiori with my family.”

When he arrived where the others were gathered the youth took a breath. He still hadn’t told Leo about Koron… and part of him was worried about her taking that mission upon herself. But no, she stayed by his side, thank the Gods. At least until she saw a uniquely marked pup… Alfred blinked, luckily grabbing her before she made contact with Sabriel, but the fox was clearly intrigued by the other. He sighed, sitting down, speaking in a soft, yet slightly stern tone. “Sit down Koron…”

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!