Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-30-2016, 10:39 PM
"I haven't had a family in a long time. Can't say I miss it, sometimes it's fun to be on your own," the young god smiles, something strange playing on his face. It's soft and it's bright, it's warm but it's weird. Oh god, all of it is weird, and he likes it. All of it. He's in love with himself because it's taken him too long to find someone else to be in love with. No one loves him, so he'll be enough for himself, or some bullshit like that. He'd keep feeding himself that line of crap, until he gets a hold of something else. Until he gets someone or something or anything to hold onto.

Something about family, the humdrum, he was listening. Kind of listening. That was fine. "Is he hot?" Poser splashes a fore paw in the water, thinking to himself of all the cute boys he's seen, the one's he's slept with, the hearts he's broken. There are so many hearts. The shadow has left a trail of broken ones all the way here. He loves that. He loves that more than anything, the process of conquest by heartbreak. All of it is beautiful. All of it keeps him together.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]