ardent

Gotta stop holding me the way you do

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2016, 10:52 PM

You've got a hold of me, don't even know your power.

Gethin stared out over the knolls, watching the buffalo milling about below. He knew Mercy was around here somewhere doing something, so here he sat, waiting for her to move on to somewhere else or to come and find him. He couldn't stand be not watch after her so here he was. Following her every step. A sigh passed his lips and his head turned up toward the sky to watch the clouds roll by for a moment. The day was fairly quiet, the chill of winter firmly planted around them.

Sometimes he wondered how long he would do this. What else would he do though? The only things he was actually comfortable with was fighting and sex. He couldn't exactly spend every waking moment fighting and he hadn't entertained the idea of hunting down another woman since falling for Mercy. She kept him entrained plenty in that regard, but... he looked down at his paws again. He had to make himself stop just waiting around. Gethin told himself that he was acting as a guard, but she didn't need him to be. He told himself that he was just making sure her many wounds were tended to, but he was no healer.

He pushed himself to his paws, his jaw clenching as a sigh passed through his teeth. No, he refused to get angry about this. He could only be angry at himself. He let this happen. He turned away from the buffalo and started walking down the slope from one hill to the next. He wasn't really sure where he was going yet. He was mostly just walking to keep his thoughts from dwelling and brewing on themselves.

I stand a hundred feet, but I fall when I'm around you.

"SPEAK"