Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-21-2013, 04:21 PM

His stump wiggled at her comment about his cousin. "He is wonderful, I've always sorta looked up to him. You should come to Seracia sometime and meet him, maybe stay for a meal? I'm a healer ya know, I've learned how to add certain herbs to meats and make them taste amazing." His tone was welcoming, and his eyes and smile were warm and sincere. He wanted nothing more than to make this lady feel comfortable, even if they were playing in the devils playground and didn't know each other for more than a few minutes. He noticed they sparkle in her eye start to dwindle. Had he said something wrong? His right ear flicked slightly as he listened to her. Oh marriage, he loved weddings, he always dreamed of being the man next to his gorgeous bride getting wedded before an entire pack. But, he needed a lady first in order to get married, and he wasn't the type to fall for just anyone. "I love weddings. Maybe i'll see you when the ceremony happens? I plan on staying in Seracia for while." He offered her a shy smile. Would she want to see her new friend again? Or was this just a one time thing? She asked him what made him happy, and he couldn't help but chuckle. So many things brought a smile he almost couldn't think of something that didn't make him happy. "What doesn't make me happy?" He suddenly leaped into the fog. Once he landed on his paws he turned to face the lady, but the fog had covered her up. Perfect. He slowly made his way toward what he presumed was her right, paw steps almost silent besides the slight crunch of snow beneath him. "I tend to see the positives in life, nothing ever seems to bring me down. Carefree living is all I see." He stopped, wondering if she had tracked his movements in the thickening fog. He was testing her, seeing if she would go out of her way to follow him. Would she? Or would she remain still, taking little interest in his movements? "What makes you happy?"