gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-01-2016, 06:21 PM

Safir saw that when she had stepped closer to the man he seemed to get angry, he bared his teeth and his hackles rose. This took her back a bit she wasn’t expecting him to get angry just because she got closer to him, he seemed to calm down though as she spoke. He then replied by commenting on her ability to fight, why had that been brought up? She didn’t necessarily look at her height as a weakness, more like an advantage it let her slip away easier she didn’t really care too much for confrontation. He took a couple steps towards her, she took one step back she wasn’t sure she wanted to be this close to him yet. Then the atmosphere seemed to take a turn he made himself seem a bit taller, he was smiling but it didn’t feel like it was a friendly one. He began to come even closer to her and she slowly started backing up and looking behind her every so often she felt like she was some kind of prey, this didn’t seem like it was going anywhere good. Elias locked eyes with her and said “You know, you really should be more careful” He then lunged towards her face with his jaws, she instinctively pulled her head backwards. He missed, was it on purpose surely if he had meant to hurt her he would have hurt her. He had to have had a motive for doing that, but what was it. Surely the lunge had surprised her but she wasn’t going to leave just yet, “I’m a raised slave. Who says I see my height as a weakness? Who says I’m not careful?” This may be bolder than she normally got but she felt like she had to say it.

"talk"
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]