gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-01-2016, 08:32 PM

Kalliope hadn't had a chance to really accept the fact that she was pregnant yet so that she could be happy about it. She would be, wouldn't she? She wanted to think she would be. It had all just happened so fast and she didn't know how to feel about it yet. But when Faite told her that it was great news a smile tugged at her lips. Kalli nodded to confirm that Castiel was indeed the father. He was the only wolf she had been with in ages so of course he was.

"He doesn't know yet. I don't really want to get his hopes up if anything happens you know. I just started getting symptoms and things a couple of days ago, but I was in heat and.... well, you know. So I'm pretty sure. Just want to be extra sure." She chuckled softly and shuffled her paws nervously. She really hoped everything would go okay. She knew she wasn't the youngest mother around and she didn't know what other defects had come along with her blindness, but... she was hopeful. "If you need any help or anything with your pregnancy let me know, okay? I'm not the most knowledgeable healer around, but my adoptive mother taught me some things." She wasn't sure who the other healers around here were just yet so she didn't know how much her services would be needed.

"Talk" "You" Think