size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

He watched her, concern in his eyes and worry riddled in his features as his tail flicked. She seemed quick to respond, making him widen his molten stare as he listened. She seemed so.. animated; moving around and pacing while she was talking- he could tell that this meant quite a bit to her and he lowered his head in thought.

Her last comment made him frown, his usual pout even more noticeable as she confessed this. He gave a sigh and shook his head, "They will be lucky to have you, Ash. Don't talk like you're anything less than worthwhile, you're my sister. You're smart, caring, and absolutely beautiful- whether you see it or not." He narrowed his eyes, a more serious look to him as he watched her.

He turned his head a bit, returning his gaze to the pool as he flicked his ears in mild irritation. He wasn't irritated with Ash's dreams, but rather how little value she seemed to hold next to them. "That sounds like a fantastic dream, Ash. There's no doubt in my mind that you would make a wonderful mother and mate. Who says you have to fight, heal or navigate to be useful? Love is a valuable thing in this life, some die before they ever feel it. There's a lot of love in your heart just waiting to reach out to another, and that isn't as common as you think." He sighed, inwardly thinking about the fights in his future if any careless male decided to play with his sister. He wanted to say that she had a strong mind to see through any bullshit boys could throw at her, but with her insecurities.. he suddenly felt his muscles tighten as he grew protective.

He didn't want to discourage her dreams, but they did make him worry. He gave her a smile anyway and lifted his head, moving closer to her in an attempt to nuzzle into her cheek. "I don't care what other packs say, with me you are always going to have a home, Ash. I won't let anyone take you for granted, so if that's your dream then follow it. I'll be here to support you, okay?"

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]