gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 09:37 PM

Okay yeah she had to admit that she was pretty excited now. Kalliope's surprise left her mind completely void of worries as she grinned. Her uncle was going to have kids! He was getting up there in years and she was aware that it was something that he wanted. This was so great! She wasn't sure exactly how they'd be related to her own kids, but that certainly meant their kids would be around the same age, right? They'd get to play with each other.

"That's so exciting. Congratulations. You'll have to tell me how he reacts when you tell him. I'm sure he'll be so excited."

She was grateful when Kalliope offered to helped her out with her own pregnancy. She supposed this was the time to be asking questions. What was the birth going to be like, what should she be doing and not be doing, stuff like that. She realized she was completely unprepared for this and not being a healer didn't help exactly. She was glad Kalliope had come along in Kavdaya's absence. She wasn't sure who else she would have gone to otherwise.

"Thank you. What should I expect exactly? I know I'm gonna get fat and hungrier as they get bigger, but what else? Should I be eating anything specific or taking certain herbs?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]