gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 09:43 PM

Crucible seemed pretty surprised that she'd been looking for him. She was a little surprised that he hadn't been expecting it. She wanted to give him the opportunity to redeem himself from his demotion. Now was as good a time as any. He was getting old so she wouldn't expect much from him at least. He deserved to sit at Ancestor like Creed. She didn't expect him to be able to pull off some great feat to earn a promotion at least.

"I was wondering how you felt about rising to the rank of ancestor? You've been more active since your demotion. You came to the meeting and I noticed you've made a bit more of an effort to be more lively lately."

She offered him a smile at this. She was half tempted to ask him to accompany her on a hunt, but that might be pushing it. Would he be up for the task? Could she offer him anything else to do instead? He certainly wasn't a young spring chicken after all.

"When Reg gets back I want him to be able to see that you deserve a promotion so I was wondering if you felt up to accompanying me in a small hunt? If you don't feel up to it we can always do something else."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]