size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
12-01-2016, 09:49 PM

He held his breath when she whipped around to look at him, hiding his nervousness under a blank mask of neutrality. His crimson eyes finally got a good view of her own, the two different shades of blue in her eyes captivating him nearly instantly. He barely heard her words, his attention on her dual-toned stare as it fluttered over his scars. Blue had an interesting meaning to him, but he'd never in his life seen eyes quite like hers. He wanted to get a closer look at him, his muscles tensing with the desire to walk up to her but he kept control of himself for now.

He knew he was a monster, he looked absolutely menacing with all of his scars and his colossal height; his awareness of this was the real reason he was holding his breath, waiting for reaction. Finally, he released it in a gentle sigh as she announced her name. He perked his ears and stepped out of the shadows, the faint markings that made up his gray coat coming to life. He stopped about four feet from her, "That's alright, it's late." He let the corner of his lips turn slightly, creating a friendly smirk alongside half his maw- but, inwardly he was trying to read her for any negative thoughts. So far, so good, he told himself.

Okay, he... he had her attention, but... but what did he do with it now? "Zuriel? You have such a.. beautiful name. I've never heard it before- it sounds so.. elegant and pure." He dipped his muzzle slightly, "It suits you."

He wasn't sure if she was approachable and he didn't want to ruin his chances, but he lowered his massive skull as he took a daring step toward her again. His eyes watched hers, paying attention to just how long she was staring at his scars. He hoped he wasn't scaring her with them and some part of him almost wished he had something that would cover them up just for this moment. He tried to hold his neck low enough to hide the one that made up his chest, it was the deepest of his collection and the one he usually wore with the most pride.. but for now, he kept it guarded.

He had been so absorbed in this strange woman that he nearly forgot to introduce himself, so he stopped his approach now about two feet away from her- if she'd allow- and cleared his throat, "My name is Elias, I caught your trail and thought.." he trailed off, uncertain of how to describe his intentions, "...that it'd be nice to meet someone new."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!