gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-02-2016, 03:03 AM

She was so relieved. All the pent up worries and anxiety left her as he hugged it out of her. She had barely anything to worry about now. Sure, she still had to worry about eating enough for how ever many kids were growing inside her, but she could do that. There also was the fact she had to birth them. That terrified the living daylights out of her. What was that going to be like? She certainly didn't expect it to be sunshine and rainbows.

She knew Zell wasn't her mate, but she was so happy that he was going to be there with her every step of the way. Her kids wouldn't grow up without a father in their life. Sure, this wasn't going exactly the way she had pictured in her head, but it was better than being a single mom. She could only imagine what that would be like and it made her shudder.

As he pulled away she looked up at his face and smiled. She felt better, lighter, more free. She certainly didn't worry this much and it was exhausting. She was happy to have the burden off of her shoulders now. Now she only had to focus on having the kids and then raising them. They could do this.

"I'm honestly relieved you'll be staying. I know this is a bit sudden, but I eventually want to leave my brother's pack. I want to make my own pack and I'd like you to be a part of it when the time comes. If you're interested." she was hopeful. She could create a pack for her kids and other free spirits like her. She wanted him to be a part of it.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]