size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-03-2016, 03:55 AM

Where the hell was he?

After her howl had faded into silence the pain got worse. Surely it'd be any minute now? The more the pain grew the more panicked she felt. What if she wasn't a good mother? Did she need a healer right now? What exactly was she supposed to do? She was so ill-prepared for this that it was painful. She should have asked some more questions. Sadly they hadn't exactly come to mind until now. She'd gotten a vague idea what it would be like from Kalliope, but she hadn't imagined that it'd hurt this much.

Before she knew it, Zell was barreling his way inside the den. Instantly she felt slightly better as he wrapped himself around her back side. She wasn't exactly sure if there was anything he could do to help - she was grateful that he was here. He wasn't a healer though so she figured she'd just have to make due with her maternal instincts. If I have any. As quick as that thought came she abandoned it. She had to have some, right? her body would just take over. It'd know what to do before her mind did.

"Just keep doing what you're doing and help clean them when they come." She panted as she leaned into him.

Not long after there was more pain and she realized she much preferred the pain of sparring. This was nothing like anything she'd felt before. Teeth ripping into her skin had nothing on giving birth. But just like she'd hope her body fell into its natural courses. The contractions came closer and closer together and before she knew it she was pushing out a pup. She barely could register that she'd just had her first pup and she rose her front half to grab the child before setting to work on cleaning it. It had barely made it to her stomach before the wave of pain came again. More contractions, more pushing. Some were harder to squeeze out then others. It seemed some of them had inherited their father's size which was a major downside for the smaller wolf. Did they have to be so damn big? She fell into the routine of cleaning each on, finally letting Zell clean the last two, before she finally could relax. It was finally over - she'd done it. Tiredly she leaned back into Zell once more and then peered around at the pups at her stomach. Three large boys and two smaller females. She smiled softly. They were absolutely gorgeous.

"I suppose they should have names, shouldn't they? I don't believe we ever discussed that. Go ahead and name one - you can have first pick." She trusted that he wouldn't name them anything stupid.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]