gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-03-2016, 04:33 AM

He seemed just as impressed with the tiny pups just as much as she was. She had children now. She was still trying to wrap her head around that one. She didn't care that they hadn't been planned. She loved them all the same and already she felt a fierce protection of them. Two months carrying them and now they were finally here. It was about damn time. Maybe now she could work off the fat that she'd been accumulating with them growing in her womb. For now though all she wanted to do was rest and eventually fall asleep.

After they named them.

She felt bad that she hadn't thought about it until now. Judging by Zell's face he hadn't thought of it either. Oh well. She watched him as he peered at two of the pups that looked exactly alike. It was strange really. They were twins! How adorable. She listened as he named the smaller one, the girl, Kairi, and she nodded. She liked the name - it had a nice ring to it. She glanced towards the other one.

"He'll be Ruaidhri. Rory for short." Kairi and Rory, cute. She glanced towards the palest of the boys. He reminded her almost of Baine with the soft pinkish hue. His nose was gray though which she found strange. Hmm. She wouldn't be able to tell if he was albino or not until he opened his eyes. "Lets call him Torin." She finally glanced towards the last two. One female and one male left to name. She glanced towards the female with Zell's reddish coloring and pretty cream. "She'll be Jaidah." That left only one male left, another with Zell's reddish color, but her black for the bands and face marking. "You name him." She offered and listened as he named him Breasal. Kairi, Rory, Torin, Jaidah, and Breasal. She loved them all.

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: I powerplayed Zell naming the last one.

But okay guys, if your kid is accepted you can have at it. Birthing order doesn't matter to me so whoever gets to it first, I don't care lol You don't have to post if you don't want to. Pups will be playable on the 17th.
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]