size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
12-03-2016, 06:13 PM

His ears were attentive, flicking lightly on either side of his head with her irregular breathing pattern. He was especially thoughtful of her reaction to him being so close to her, so close to her neck and her throat. A gentle sigh left his inky lips and brushed over the smooth surface of the stone he played with, an almost disappointed sigh. She was so trusting, it was a disease to be born so innocent-- he.. he could do anything that he wanted to her with just a quick turn of his skull and bite of his teeth.

His eyes narrowed slightly as he thought, though his nose flared as he took in the scent of her fur as it grabbed for the necklace he toyed with. It flew through his nostrils, glided down his square snout and swelled in his lungs, burning his chest and sinking into the deep pit of his stomach. From there it churned, brewing a desire to fuel his dark little heart and send his ruby gaze fluttering up to her own blue hues while he kept his head low and his nose on that gem. He watched her with interest, canting his head from side to side to gauge her reaction as she asked about her sister.

He paused, keeping still as he thought about her question much more than he needed to. He'd met Faite briefly, she'd guided him to water though he remembered the many scents she carried and his initial thought when he met her- that she would forget him. He'd introduced himself as a stranger with a forgetful face, and really they just.. didn't stick around each other long enough to truly get acquainted. He lifted his nose up from the necklace and brushed through her fur, providing she didn't move away from him, as his nostrils flared to billow hot air and send it rushing through her hide hard enough to reach the skin of her neck. "No, not really. Just enough to know that she is your sister.She wanted me to teach her to fight, but I wouldn't. We didn't talk much more than that. There's just something about the both of you that seems so.. delicate. You even more so. I couldn't risk hurting her."

He would begin to nibble if she didn't move away from him, his teeth combing through her fur on his way up the right side of her neck. He'd listen to her breathing and the gentle sound of her pounding heart when the beat began to become strong enough for him to hear- he focused on releasing his own breath down to her skin after every exhale she released. He hoped to do this long enough to reach the beginnings of her nape right behind her ear, close enough for him to release a tauntingly warm whisper, "You are something to be cherished, something to worship. You may not understand why, but everything that you are is a heavy weight on life's scale, necessary to accomplish a balance against the one's on the other side of the scale." He released a low but gentle growl, sending it rumbling up his throat just before he spoke a little louder. "The one's like me."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!