gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-03-2016, 10:49 PM

Well, he had prepared himself to request a chance to get out of his punished rank, but it seemed that Faite would beat him to the punch. He smiled and he felt a bit of relief when she mentioned that she had seen him around more since his demotion. He knew he couldn't do too much these days, but he was glad that she had noticed that he was trying. Or at least trying to try. Pack life still didn't quite come naturally to him, but he wanted to put in the effort. He didn't want to disappoint Creed. He nodded and replied "I'd appreciate tha', Faite. Tha's actually wha' I was hopin' to talk with ya about."

He hesitated a bit when she asked him about joining her on a hunt. He didn't want to say no, especially not when he was trying to earn back a proper rank, but his joints were bothering him a good bit more than usual this morning. His ears flicked uncertainly and he replied, "I uh... Well, I'd love ta, Faite, but ya see, my legs aren't cooperating with me this mornin'." He tried to grin to play it off, but he still felt guilty about turning her down. "Maybe somethin' a little less... runny?"

"SPEAK"