Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-04-2016, 07:03 PM

Lionel still felt a little awkward lying next to a girl. In his mind lying next to his siblings, Heather and Roza, was nothing like this. Selene was a bit of a stranger, but it was for a good cause. He didn't like the idea of seeing her shivering until she dried out so he swallowed the nervous feeling in his throat. This would be okay! So long as they kept talking and things didn't go silent he wouldn't have to focus on the fact that he was lying next to a girl that wasn't family.

Her words were a nice distraction and he felt himself calming down some. Gypsies certainly seemed to have their own special brand of interesting. He couldn't imagine traveling so much, being away from family, and yet knowing almost anyone anywhere they went. What would it be like to know at least one wolf from each place you visited? To him that felt like a lot of wolves to know - it was a bit overwhelming.

"I'll probably just go back to my pack. My siblings and I will be two come spring time and I'm sure there's a lot more training sessions to cram in before then. Now that I say it though I suppose that's not as fun as getting to explore the entire continent."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]