gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Sora would look on in confusion as the wolf set down the lamb’s ear and scurried off behind one of the rocks. She would slowly walk over to the herb and pick it up. She would bring it over closer to the entrance to her den. “You don’t have to be scared of me, I’m not going to hurt you. I hate hurting other wolves.” Sora would look over as Alisa exited the den, Sora made a motion with her paw to tell Alisa to be quiet. She signaled for Alisa to jump up onto her back, with a confused look the Fennec fox did so. Sora would slowly make a wide turn around the rock so that she could look at the other wolf from at least ten feet away. She would lay down to make her height not seem as frightening to the smaller wolf. Quietly she would start to say “If it’s your color that you think I’m afraid of I’m not, I’ve seen plenty of wolves with bright colors on their pelts. My name’s Sora Latchme, what’s yours?”
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green