size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-05-2016, 12:17 AM

Zuriel didn't know why she was crying at this point. The actual incident itself, the shame she felt about coming back home like this, the possibilities that could catch up to her in the days to come. All of the above. It had all built up on her over the far too many days it had taken her to make it back here. She probably would have made it back sooner, but she had gotten disoriented after it all and had started off in the wrong direction at first. It took her a day or two to realize it, making her lose time. Now she was here and didn't know what to do with herself.

She hadn't heard her sister approaching her until Faite spoke. The sudden voice made her jump with a gasp, her head popping up from under her paws as she looked at Faite with wide eyes, half expecting Elias to the standing there. It took several moments for her mind to catch up to reality, but once it did her expression visibly crumbled with relief. "Faite!" she said with a rough rasp to her voice from her crying. She scrambled to her paws and hurried over to her sister so she could gratefully press her face into Faite's scruff. She didn't want to say anything right now, she just wanted to be with her sister. Her hind legs collapsed under her as she sat back on her haunches, but she kept her face pressed to Faite's neck desperately.

Suddenly, through her tears and muddled thoughts, the smell of the pups that was heavy on Faite's coat caught her attention and made her stop for a moment. She pulled her head back so her tear-filled gaze could find Faite's. ""W-Why do you smell like pups?" she asked, her voice still not quite even. Actually now that she was able to take a better look at Faite she noticed how her sister was a bit more round and soft than she tended to be. "Faite, did you have pups?! How much have I missed!"

"Talk" "You" Think