gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-05-2016, 12:38 AM

Kalliope was proud of how confident she sounded in her descriptions of what Faite should do. She knew what she was talking about for the most part, but this was really the first time her knowledge was being tested. So far so good! Faite didn't seem to doubt her at all, which helped, but Kalliope hoped she was giving her all the best advice. She was sure someone that had more experience with pregnancy or birth could help her more, but it seemed that she was the first choice at the moment.

She had to stop for a second though when Faite asked what motherwort looked like. She had assumed that Faite knew she was blind, but perhaps she didn't? Or had it been a slip of the tongue? "Ah, well, I'd love to tell you all about it, but I've never seen it... Because I'm blind." She smirked slightly as she said it, her deadpan humor coming out in full force. She chuckled softly, hoping that Faite realized that she really didn't mind. It wasn't the first time someone had said something like that to her and it certainly wasn't going to be the last. "I know it's kind of leafy if that helps. There's no flower on it that I know of. The leaves are kind of spiky around the edge, but not in a ow that hurts 'cause it poked me kind of way. I know what it smells like, but it's kind of hard to describe a smell."

"Talk" "You" Think