gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-05-2016, 01:29 AM

"Ah, well, I'd love to tell you all about it, but I've never seen it... Because I'm blind."

A look for horror washed over her face. Blind. And here she was asking Kalliope what motherwort looked like. How could she not have noticed? She'd never once thought about focusing on how Kalliope acted. It'd just never occurred to her that the woman couldn't see. It went to show how much time she'd actually spent with the woman. She'd half expected Castiel to at least have told her, but then again maybe they hadn't thought about it. Either way, now Faite felt rude.

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea."

She was mostly sorry cause she'd asked a question and seemed ignorant. She could see Kalliope was used to it, but it didn't make her feel any better. The joking was nice, at least she wasn't angry with her. She didn't feel so horrified about it, but now she definitely wouldn't forget it either. How did she even know what herbs were which? Faite couldn't tell them apart regardless - they all looked like plants to her, yet here Kalliope was prescribing her herbs and all Faite could do was feel impressed.

"Spiky around the edges, no flower. I think that's simple enough." She tried to commit that to memory. She didn't want to pick the wrong thing and poison herself. "Thank you for the help. I definitely was not prepared for this." It felt nice to confide in the older woman. It was easier than telling her family and she could ask the questions she needed without feeling bad that she didn't know what she should be doing.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]