Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 02:15 AM by Yona.)

Yona would of course politely listen to the man. He seemed strong and new at leading, of course she never understood the appeal of a hierarchy. She could see where it worked in some sense, Yona was just used to everyone pitching in and there being no one who actually called the shots. It was clear this was something she was going to have to grow used to. Hard working, for a minute she debated lazing about just because he said that. She smiled towards him though, amusing as she laughed a bit. Yes this was a serious matter, but she was fairly laid back when it came down to it.

"I guess I am looking for a little bit of adventure. I'd love to work hard and shove an effort into the pack. It being smaller just makes it easier to get to know everyone." She was casual of course. Her tail flicked off to the side, as her blue eyes looked over the man. "I'll be the best fighter I can be if you'd grace me with your name as well." Yona said with a smile on her face. She seemed to radiate a good vibe anyway. She hoped that this wasn't too much.

"Talk"