gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2016, 05:30 PM

Piper listened with complete interest while Renhett described how she was really more of mental healer than a physical healer. Piper didn't know there was such a thing! She had never considered that wolves could need help with mental stuff like that. Did minds get broken like bodies did? She supposed they did if Renhett was a healer of them. Broken skin and bodies made sense because she could see it happening, but she wasn't so sure about the mental illnesses. She was fascinated by the idea of it though.

When the subject got turned onto herself and smiled and replied, "I'm training with Finch to be a Pattuglia right now! I like fighting and exploring a lot though. I mostly just want to help my dad out with the pack so I figured that would be a good way to do it." She hoped maybe she'd get to get to be a full Pattuglia soon and stop being an apprentice. She wasn't too worried about it though. Finch would finish training her soon enough she was sure! "It's so cool that you're a healer but you found your own little niche in it. I guess that's kind of what I was trying to do when I picked to be a Pattuglia. I couldn't pick just one of the things I like the most so I wanted to kinda do a little of both!"

"Talk" "You" Think