gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
12-05-2016, 09:22 PM

His deep vocals rumbled forth; and there was no hesitation in the males actions. Before I could fully react, his massive form as bounding forth, closing the distance in large and purposeful strides. He emanated warmth and happiness, and I leaped forward to meet him as he neared.
There were small, squeaky whimpers that sprang from my vocal chords as we rubbed together and bounced around each other like our lives depended on it, and he was on top of me in a split second in a bear hug.
Everything about him was home. His scent, his fur, his very being. His massive skull buried into my chest and I craned my neck, coral ribbon covering his crown and his ear in frantic, but loving licks. He crooned words, and I couldnt contain my smile. Tears pricked at the backs of my eyes and a lump rose in my throat, but it was a happy lump. Good lump.
"A work of the Gods. And they brought you to me in perfect condition, my knight." I muttered, nuzzling into his skull before he pulled away. The epithet was an old one, but he was none less deserving; my tone as playfully teasing, but there was nothing but adoration and respect in my vocals. My tail wagged, jade gaze tracing over my friend. He appeared uninjured, lacking any new mutilations to his pelt... Good.
All the negative emotions inside me- the guilt, the hatred, the sorrow- it all melted away as I stared into his gleaming chocolate orbs.
My brow furrowed briefly, "How did you find this place?" I asked, mostly because I wasnt even sure how I had found this place. But I couldnt let the smile drip from my face, not yet, no. I was still basking in Arborick's presence.

"SPEAK"
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]